Sunday, November 4, 2007

Poopin' on overtime!

Kind of a tribute to Blue Water, Baby by moooooog35, here goes a tale of a man and his toilet.

As I lack a friend to text me when the toilets at work have been cleaned, I had to find my own system. I've mentioned that I've been with the company for a long time. We have a separate company that comes in to do the cleaning of the bathrooms, cafeteria and so on. After they'd been there for about a week I learned their schedule. Now, anywhere in the warehouse, I can tell you where's there's a freshly cleaned toilet and at what time it was cleaned.

Since the last thing the janitorial staff do is mop the floors you can tell if someone has been in since they cleaned-there's boot prints on the floor. So, I guess my BWB is NBPB-No Boot Prints, Baby! But I digress.

One of the minor forms of revenge against my company that I enjoy the most is pooping on overtime. Seems a small thing, but consider it-they're paying me double time to poop. And on a freshly cleaned toilet. Trust me, it's the most satisfying shit you'll ever take in your life. If I'm really hacked off at the company and I know they're offering a double time shift, especially on a long weekend (that's triple time and a half), I will actually eat foods that will guarantee that I will poop more. My personal best is 5 visits in a 12 hour shift, and all on freshly cleaned toilets.

My revenge is stinky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep record!?!? Wow dad sometimes you scare me lol but at least you can laugh about it (I kinda hold the same thing at school lol) Hey what do you know my school doesnt block out your blog!!! Cool lol. Hey I'm bored, it's tech class and I'm done my work so i'm allowed to sit here and do nothing!!!