Monday, October 29, 2007

They've finally done it

The company that I work for has finally done something so stupid, it's made even me go "What? What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me? This is a joke, right?"

Ok. I've worked for the same company for 11 years. I have seen them do some truly stupid things. Before I go on with this, let me first point out I have no problem with women in management. I've had many female bosses who were quite intelligent, very skilled and good at the job. However, my company has just promoted to Assistant Area Manager someone who thought Nova Scotia was a suburb of Toronto, and that you could drive to England from Canada. Thanks, i guess, to those really well spaced out oil platforms.

I'm questioning, did nobody else want the job? Wasn't there any other choice? Someone with an IQ, a brain cell-anything? Someone who's recently suffered head trauma? Road kill? A lawn gnome? A plastic flamingo? Anything?

I'm fairly certain that if this woman got into a debate with toast, toast would win. You know how liquid nitrogen is the coldest substance on the planet? Well, she's liquid dumb.

I feel better now. The company is still stupid, but I feel better now. Stupid useless gits.

3 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Actually, are you sure it's a woman they hired there?

I'm just asking becaue my lawn gnome is missing...and the last time I talked with him he was considering a position in middle management.

prin said...

Yeah, that toast is a wily competitor. I lose every time.

punkdad said...

moooooog35-she's been there for 8 years now-but i think your lawn gnome just started in HR.

prin-really? toast, a wily competitor? Usually, I just bite it. And then it gives up.